Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year!


I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy New Year! I have been way behind on my blog posts.

I got busy creating new items for the Holiday"s and then the Holiday's got in the way.

I listed a some new earrings today in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lauriesjewelbox?ref=si_shop

I have a lot of new ideas for jewelry designs I would like to get done soon. But I still have a some jewelry items I started in December I need to finish before I can go on to next items. I have told myself I must finish all jewelry that I started before I can move on to the next. We will see how that works!


Here are a couple of earrings that I just listed in my Etsy shop. They are made from copper and coldworked into teardrops and feature natural gemstones.

Enjoy!





No comments: